Thursday, June 15, 2006

India has arrived...

Here is an email I recieved from Prem (their host)

Hi Brandon,
The team has arrived safely as per the schedule. They are all in good spirit. Today they are relaxing and having some orientation in the evening. Tomorrow they will visit the school and from Monday they will have some sort of routine. We are also planning for their outstation trips during the week ends before they leave


Prem James

Also, a funny story. Brad Fulkerson's mother called me last night wondering if I had heard about the team's arrival yet. I said I had. But then I had to call her back and apologize because I realized that I was thinking of Serbia and Turkey, and that I hadn't heard from them yet. Well not 60 seconds goes by after hanging up with her when lo and behold, a call from Brad the man himself saying they'd arrived safely! What timing! My apologies to Mrs. Fulkerson again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

India, I'm so glad you guys are safely there! Erin, I love you, and am praying for you-- I am confident you're going to spread the core group love to those kiddos! :)

Anonymous said...

(Last from Greta. Forgot my blogger password.)