Sunday, July 17, 2005

Brandon in Frankfurt

Well,
I just got back from spending some fruitful days with the North Africa team. They are way, way out in the boonies and are totally cut off from email for the summer. (Derik sent the below posting with me) But they are doing well overall! Keep them in your praers. Pray for team unity and for endurance as it is really, really hot where they are. I can't wait, until you can hear about their ministry. They are doing some amazing works and have some great stories to share. I will post some pictures upon my return home late next week.
I am off to Bangalore tomorrow and will arrive Tuesday (I think). Continue to pray for my broken leg. Other than wheelchair rides from popler who speak German, Spanish, Arabic, French and, oh, some English, getting around is fine.
Keep praying for the teams.
In Him,
Brandon

No comments: